nanog mailing list archives

Re: Dnssec and ptr records

From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:35:47 +0000

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 09:13:54AM -0500, Eric J Esslinger wrote:
Quick question for those who have researched things more closely. I have signed all my forward zones and think I've
crossed my I's and dotted my T's, but one thing I'm not sure of...

Are we supposed to setup signing for reverse dns zones?

Eric Esslinger
Information Services Manager - Fayetteville Public Utilities
http://www.fpu-tn.com/
(931)433-1522 ext 165

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it
was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.

        you should practice the same diligence with all your DNS zones, either sign all of
        them or none of them.

/bill