nanog mailing list archives

RE: ATT GigE issue on 11/19 in Kansas City

From: "Soni, Miraaj" <msoni () virtela net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:00:56 -0700

No. It doesn't prevent it from happening again. But at least you can
have them check for that same issue when it happens next time.

I guess the RFO gives the customer the feeling that the vendor was able
to isolate the issue and fix it; as opposed to "issue was resolved
before isolation".

- Miraaj Soni