nanog mailing list archives

Re: Posting for network engineers and operators...

From: david raistrick <drais () icantclick org>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:19:25 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011, Brian Stengel wrote:

Apologies if this is not appropriate for this list... but I'm looking to
hire network engineers for our project and would like to hear what job
boards are best for network engineering types to view.  I'm not a

IME, anyway, none of them. If you're targeting a specific locality, eng/ops groups, linkedin, and craigslist are probably a good start.

I dont believe that engineers looking for engineers is offtopic for nanog, either (though the rules may have changed over the years), though if you're open to a more global response. there is a nanog-jobs list, but it has had effectively zero traffic....

--
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais () icantclick org             http://www.expita.com/nomime.html