nanog mailing list archives

Re: Firewalls - Ease of Use and Maintenance?

From: Eduardo Schoedler <listas () esds com br>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 17:18:12 -0200

How about Endian Firewalls ?

--
Eduardo Schoedler
Sent via iPhone

Em 09/11/2011, às 16:16, "Dennis Burgess" <dmburgess () linktechs net> escreveu:

Another alternative is RouterOS/MikroTik.  Plenty of high end solutions
and low end.

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training - Author of "Learn RouterOS"