nanog mailing list archives

RE: Multitenant FWs

From: "Stefan Fouant" <sfouant () shortestpathfirst net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 01:40:55 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: christopher.morrow () gmail com
[mailto:christopher.morrow () gmail com] On Behalf Of Christopher Morrow

Ahem, actually ScreenOS does support just such a thing through the
use of
resource profiles - with this you can limit the amount of CPU,
Sessions,
Policies, MIPs and DIPs (used for NAT), and other user defined
objects such
as address book entries, etc. that each VSYS can avail.  This was one
of the

good to know... I wonder how well it isolates.

Ask the Vz marketing folks... oh, wait, 1 customer isn't really enough to
demonstrate how well it isolates after all I guess ;)

primary drivers behind our decision to utilize the NS-5400 for
Verizon's
NBFW (you remember that place right Chris, heh')

i do, occasionally via the twitching :)

Hehe...

Stefan Fouant