nanog mailing list archives

Re: HIJACKED: 148.163.0.0/16 -- WTF? Level3 is now doing IP hijacking??

From: Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:22:51 -0700

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Owen DeLong <owen () delong com> wrote:

If they put it on letterhead and signed their own name in such a way that it purports
to be an agent of the organization for which they were not an authorized agent, that
is usually enough to become a criminal act, whether it is considered forgery, fraud,
or something else, I'm not sure about the exact technicalities and they may vary
by jurisdiction.

So, are you saying this is okay?

I guess I'm at a loss in understanding why everyone seems to be so
apathetic on this issue.

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson