nanog mailing list archives

Re: Power issues at SAVVIS DC3 yesterday?

From: Jameel Akari <jakari () bithose com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:39:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011, Christopher Pilkington wrote:

We saw multiple 110V power feeds drop simultaneously yesterday at
SAVVIS DC3, around 10am EDT. Anyone else have an issue, or is someone
just playing with our breakers?  We didn't lose any of our 208V.

Usually Savvis sends announcement to all datacenter customers when something like this occurs, and posts it on the portal as well. I don't see anything today (but then, we're not in DC3 either.)

Definitely open a ticket and hound them for a resolution on it if you didn't get a notification.

--
Jameel Akari