nanog mailing list archives

Re: SORBS contact?

From: Alexander Maassen <outsider () scarynet org>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:35:33 +0100

mailop list? I run a dnsbl myself (dronebl to be exact), call me dumb or
whatever, but never heard about that list.
In fact, I am also working on granting AS admins to be able to list
entries in their ranges etc, so if you are listed in whois as
administrator of an AS and you want access to listings within your
ranges, gimme a yell.