nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Nanog] Re: US .mil blocking in Japan

From: Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold <xenophage () godshell com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 22:12:26 -0400

On Mar 18, 2011, at 12:33 AM, Michael DeMan wrote:
Wasn't this announced on the news already?

Yup, I learned more about it later after I saw this on Nanog.

I am definitely not one to be outside of hearing about a conspiracy theory or something, but I know up in our neck of
the woods in the NorthWest of NorthWest Washington State, that this is just common sense to do.

Wasn't trying to pass anything off as a conspiracy theory, just passing on info I was given by someone on-site.

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
xenophage () godshell com
"Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology."
- Niven's Inverse of Clarke's Third Law