nanog mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft contact

From: Andy Ringsmuth <andyring () inebraska com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:16:05 -0500

On Mar 15, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:47:22 CDT, Andy Ringsmuth said:
Any chance there's someone on here from Microsoft that could reply to me off-list?

Always helps to say what *part* of Microsoft - the OS guys, the sales guys, the
infrastructure guys, the WindowsUpdate , the HotMail guys, the....

My mistake - good point.  Ultimately I'm trying to find someone in the Macintosh Business Unit.  I know it might be a
bit of a stretch on NANOG but worth a shot.

-Andy