nanog mailing list archives

Re: Real World NAT64 deployments

From: "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists () lists zabbadoz net>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:27:48 +0000 (UTC)

On 2011-03-04 08:32, Francois Tigeot wrote:
http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca/

What about its integration in upstream software ?

None of it is integrated yet.

but I've not
seen any real information for the nat part in pf or iptables.

Pf has changed a lot between OpenBSD 4.6 and 4.7. We will need to
updated our patch quite significantly.

Let me add that the plan still is to have it in the update pf in
FreeBSD for 9.0, though this will be for a 4.5 equivalent pf.

/bz

--
         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.