nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 Availability on XO

From: Phillip Heller <pheller () me com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 12:28:43 -0400

I turned up ipv6 on a 10gig in the Boston market with XO today.  They'll definitely do it, but it might take a bit of
pushing on an account manager.

I've also turned up ipv6 with Level(3), and have noted the same incompleteness of the routing table.

It will be a shame if the majority of complaints on the 8th are related to reachability, and not truly representative
of host stack and/or application issues.

Regards,

--phil