nanog mailing list archives

Re: [BULK] Re: SORBS contact

From: Landon Stewart <lstewart () superb net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:44:14 -0700

On 28 July 2011 14:16, Brian R. Watters <brwatters () absfoc com> wrote:

Thanks .. their attempts to reach us are blocked via our Barrcacuda's due
to the fact that they are sending with a blank FROM: and as such Barracuda
thinks its SPAM .. just to darn funny .. I have whitelisted their domain so
on my fourth attempt we will see .. Cant create tickets or communicate with
them unless you have an account and you can not get an active account unless
you can get an email to activate it .. very frustrating to say the least.

"In Soviet Russia - Network block SORBS!" - Yakov Smirnoff

Ok, he didn't really say that one.  Seriously though, in the past I've found
their website so slow and generally parts were broken I couldn't use it.  I
tried to email webmaster@ and some other addresses about issues with the
site but my emails were all blocked for whatever reason I can't recall.  I
probably spelled my own name wrong or something in my signature and it was
detected and summarily blocked.  Maybe its better now though, I'm not sure.
We haven't had much need for it lately <knocks on wood>.

--
Landon Stewart <LStewart () SUPERB NET>
SuperbHosting.Net by Superb Internet Corp.