nanog mailing list archives

USA DSL/T1 Service ?

From: Olivier CALVANO <o.calvano () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:38:19 +0200

Hello,

I work for a French operator, so I know well
wholesales solutions E1/Sdsl/Adsl online a few countries
Europe.

I am looking to find how wholesales work in the U.S.,
basically, we would be in New York City and would have
a wholesales Dsl/T1 issued or L2TP VLAN. I tried
contact operators like Qwest or AT & T but
impossible to have a credible interlocutor.

So I posted in the nanog as I turn a little too round.
Someone on the list could give me information on the
techniques and the average price of trunk?

Is there a solution that allows me to connect one site whatever it
either the USA in Q1 was my point of presence in New York City?

Thank you in advance
olive

_____
NANOG mailing list