nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anybody can participate in the IETF (Was: Why is IPv6 broken?)

From: Jeff Wheeler <jsw () inconcepts biz>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 05:21:43 -0400

Luigi, you have mis-understood quite a bit of the content of my
message.  I'm not sure if this is of any further interest to NANOG
readers, but as it is basically what seems to go on a lot, from my
observations of IETF list activity, I'll copy my reply to the list as
you have done.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 4:08 AM, Luigi Iannone