nanog mailing list archives

Re: Request Spamhaus contact

From: "Michael Painter" <tvhawaii () shaka com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 23:00:25 -1000

On 17/01/11 5:40 PM, Jeffrey Lyon wrote:

I'm not a spammer. I'm an ISP asking to be removed from Spamhaus for
having fixed the SBL listings set in the last< 72 hours. I'm not
exactally ROKSO material.

Jeff

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:32421

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for AS32421 (BLCC)
What happened when Google visited sites hosted on this network?
Of the 837 site(s) we tested on this network over the past 90 days, 13 site(s), including, for example, temagay.com/, inndir.com/, ivbux.com/, served content that resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google tested a site on this network was on 2011-01-17, and the last time suspicious content was found was on 2011-01-17.
Has this network hosted sites acting as intermediaries for further malware distribution?
Over the past 90 days, this network has not hosted any sites that appeared to function as intermediaries for the infection of any other sites.
Has this network hosted sites that have distributed malware?
Yes, this network has hosted sites that have distributed malicious software in the past 90 days. We found 2 site(s), including, for example, aresdownload.net/, xvid.com/, that infected 74 other site(s), including, for example, just4cruisers.com/, filmindirsene.tk/, skootterini.com/.