nanog mailing list archives

Re: Request Spamhaus contact

From: Jeffrey Lyon <jeffrey.lyon () blacklotus net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:01:50 -0500

Bill,

That is not in our IP space. These are the only SBL's we have outstanding:

SBL101835
208.64.127.64/27        blacklotus.net
17-Jan-2011 14:44 GMT
Drug spam domain hosting

SBL101662
208.64.123.176/28       blacklotus.net
14-Jan-2011 10:31 GMT
Drug spam domain hosting

Those assignments have been null routed (/30 instead of /28 on the
latter, since the remaining space is not assigned).

Thanks, Jeff