nanog mailing list archives

Contact at Dynadot

From: Christopher <caldcv () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:58:01 -0500

I have been knocking down this Romanian IRC botnet since Thanksgiving and Dynadot has been dragging their feet. I even called and talked to someone in tech support, which was an Asian guy with a small grasp of English but that's another discussion, and still they say they are "investigating it"

Does anyone have a personal contact at Dynadot to get this escalated? It's painfully obvious and needs no investigation because they can look at the past DNS records for this subdomains to see the constant changes and updates with totally random IP addresses - customer DSL IP addresses, Russia, China, EDU institutions worldwide, etc.

Please contact me off list. Thank you