nanog mailing list archives

Re: Random Port Blocking at Hotels (was: Re: quietly....)

From: Mark Andrews <marka () isc org>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 12:14:04 +1100

In message <20110205150005.40621.qmail () joyce lan>, John Levine writes:
and saying "by God, this Owen character is right, we're in breach of
contract and his definition of the purity of Internet ports has so
stunned us with its symmetry and loveliness that we shall bow down and
sin no more!  Thank you Mr. DeLong from making the blind see again!"

More likely "uh, oh, we've got a loony one here.  Maybe if I give him
his ten bucks back, he'll go away."

R's,
John

I have told a hotel they need to install equipment that supports RA
guard as I've checked out.  This was a hotel that only offered IPv4.

Hotels ask for feedback on their services.  If you see a fault report
it in writing.

Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka () isc org