nanog mailing list archives

Re: External sanity checks

From: Paul Graydon <paul () paulgraydon co uk>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 09:39:09 -1000

On 02/03/2011 08:04 AM, Philip Lavine wrote:
To all,

Does any one know a Vendor (NOT Keynote) that can do sanity checks against your web/smtp/ftp farms with pings,
traceroutes, latency checks as well as application checks (GET, POST, ESMTP, etc)

Thank you,

Philip

Slight hijack, I'm interested in the answer to this question, but I'm also wondering about a service that will actually phone you (or is there a reliable text/e-mail->phone call service?) I'd appreciate actually being phoned overnight if something dies drastically to the outside world!