nanog mailing list archives

Re: Infrastructure addresses definition

From: Justin Wilson <lists () mtin net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:57:54 -0500

 I consider anything not facing the customer to be infrastructure.  In
terms of CPE, routers, etc.  If it's a point to point connection
(t1,wireless,etc) the address on the router on my end facing the customer
router is considered a customer address.

 Justin
--
Justin Wilson <j2sw () mtin net>
Aol & Yahoo IM: j2sw