nanog mailing list archives

Re: Contact for APEWS.org?

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 08:11:59 +0530

Nobody with half a brain uses it, especially not on a production
network rather than "man, his girlfriend and the family dog running a
linux box on a dsl line"

Ignore would be the best advice.

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 2:11 AM, Kate Gerry <kate () quadranet com> wrote:
We've been advised by a client that they're incorrectly listing a /15. The listing is:

(E-431420) 96.44.0.0/15

According to their FAQ they only take delistings via newsgroups and Google News isn't co-operating with me in regards
to them. Meanwhilst we're affected with our range 96.44.128.0/18.

--
Kate
QuadraNet, Inc

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists () gmail com)