nanog mailing list archives

Re: Switch with 10 Gig and GRE support in hardware.

From: "Michael K. Smith - Adhost" <mksmith () adhost com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 06:05:43 +0000

Potentially the Cisco 4900M.  I can't find specifically about the GRE
support however.  My google-fu just finds discussion about v4 to v6
tunnels in software.  The chassis has 8 built-in ports and two expansion
modules that can each do another 4 TenG ports in a not-oversubscribed
configuration.

Mike
--
Michael K. Smith - CISSP, GSEC, GISP
Chief Technical Officer - Adhost Internet LLC mksmith () adhost com