nanog mailing list archives

Re: Overall Netflix bandwidth usage numbers on a network?

From: Paul Stewart <paul () paulstewart org>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:55:35 -0500

I'll take a guess they are back logged - they have been working on our traffic stats since a week before that posting
made it to nanog list

--- Sent via IPhone

On 2011-12-16, at 9:16 AM, "Dennis Burgess" <dmburgess () linktechs net> wrote:

Same here.

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training - Author of "Learn RouterOS"