nanog mailing list archives

Re: Aqua Conduit for 10G multi-mode?

From: Mike Bartz <mob () bartzfamily net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:34:35 -0400

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 5:21 AM, Michael J McCafferty <
mike () m5computersecurity com> wrote:

All,
       Orange innerduct/split-loom tubing for multi-mode, yellow for
single-mode... Where's the aqua for the aqua OM3 fiber?
       I feel like the Ethernet fashion police, but it's a horrible color
clash for aqua fiber dressed in yellow or orange.

       Where is my aqua innerduct and/or tubing? Does anyone make it?

Cheers,
Mike
--
Michael J. McCafferty
M5 Hosting

You can have your own custom Dedicated Server up and running today !
RedHat Enterprise, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, and more

You could just go with black.  An example would be something like Panduit
CLT50F-C20.

--
Mike Bartz
mob () bartzfamily net