nanog mailing list archives

Re: eigrp set next hop

From: David Swafford <david () davidswafford com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 05:58:59 -0400

If the number of prefixes are small, and your on Cisco gear, take a look at
IP SLA as an option for manipulating static routes.  Basically it'll allow
you to setup a probe, and based on the result of the probe, dynamically
populate a given static route in the routing table or not.

David.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Andrey Khomyakov <