nanog mailing list archives

MPLS service pricing

From: "Peter H. Schmidt" <phschmidt () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:36:56 -0400

This is a bit of a long shot, but I am wondering if anyone can share the prices they are seeing for MPLS service in North America? I will be happy to anonymize, collate and share back to the list for everyone's information. I am working on some economic modeling for enterprise WANs in NA, but finding out the prices in this commodity market has gotten very challenging.

If you have it by port speed, number of COS, number of sites, that would be great - but I don't really expect it. <g> A total monthly charge with some estimate of how many sites at which speeds and with how many classes will be good enough. You don't need to name your vendor if you don't wish to. Any/all numbers will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks -- Peter
--
Peter H. Schmidt
phschmidt () alum mit edu