nanog mailing list archives

Re: IDS IPS

From: Fréderic <frederic () placenet org>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:44:55 +0200

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=ips+iss

bst rgds

Le 22/09/2010 18:29, Joshua William Klubi a écrit :
What is ISS

Joshua

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Adefisayo Adegoke <afisayo () gmail com>wrote:

ISS .... ideal for the Defense and Banking industry .......

'Ayo

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Joshua William Klubi <
joshua.klubi () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I have been tasked to get the best IDS and IPS for our internal LAN and
WAN
in a Banking infrastructure.
I would like ask if any one has deployed in any network with such
technology, and also if any one can recommend
a very good IDS and IPS for me to recommend to management

Thank you.

Joshua

--
........... the sky is too low to be my limit.

.... Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get -
Ingrid Bergman