nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 tunnel brokers that provide BGP other than HE?

From: Jack Bates <jbates () brightok net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:16:44 -0500

On 9/21/2010 9:12 AM, Matthew Huff wrote:
Neither of our upstream providers offer direct ipv6 although both claim deployment in Q1 2011. In the meantime, we have
a tunnel with BGP to HE announcing our /48, but we are looking for redundancy. Is there anyone else out there offering
services like Hurricane Electric?

Many are, though generally you'll pay a fee for the tunnel, and some have bandwidth limitations for the tunnel. In particular, talk with NTTA, L3, or glbx who all have dual stack and tunnel capabilities.

Jack