nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 Glue Records at Dotster / Domain.com

From: Ryan Shea <ryanshea () google com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 14:59:12 -0400

Righto, perhaps it's not kooky.  Despite the admittedly small demand,
it just seems such a trivial "feature" to have to jump through
administrative hoops of swapping registrars for. I'll do what I need to do,
but of course if there is a way to make the magic happen without the pain
that is great :)

-Ryan