nanog mailing list archives

Re: Mobile Looking Glass?

From: Jon Lewis <jlewis () lewis org>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 14:30:39 -0400 (EDT)

googling iphone bgp, this result looked promising, but don't waste your time. It appears to be more or less totally broken.
http://grid5.wordpress.com/2009/02/04/bgp-released/

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010, Jared Mauch wrote:

I have found the iSSH application (iPhone + iPad) works well.

You can ssh tunnel for things (eg: VNC) with ssh keys, etc..

- Jared

link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/issh-ssh-vnc-console/id287765826?mt=8