nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS14202 - 'jacked routes... Whoa! This is just getting silly now!

From: Paul WALL <pauldotwall () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 12:16:51 -0400

Ronald,

A better channel for your anger would be the transit providers:

AS3257  Tinet SpA
AS3549  Global Crossing
AS577   Bell Canada

Have you tipped them off?  Why are they continuing to accept and
re-advertise these prefixes?

ARIN's done nothing wrong or counter to their policies.  If you don't
like the rules, go propose some new ones on PPML.

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 7:24 PM, Ronald F. Guilmette