nanog mailing list archives

RE: NTP Server

From: Brandon Kim <brandon.kim () brandontek com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 12:29:05 -0400

I guess what I'm trying to understand is, is having your own NTP server just a luxury?

I personally would like to have my own, I just need to pitch its advantages to my company. Unless everyone here on the
NANOG group
clearly spells it out to me that it's a luxury.

I can see it as an added service/benefit though to our customers.....