nanog mailing list archives

Re: Level 3 Communications Issues Statement Concerning Comcast's Actions

From: Steven Fischer <sfischer1967 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:03:29 -0500

Trying to follow this - so, if I have followed it correctly, L3 hosts
high-bandwitdh services (namely NetFlix) to which an abundance of Comcast
users subscribe?  And Comcast is crying foul, and claiming a portion of L3's
revenue is rightfully theirs, for being "last mile" to a significant portion
of the CDN/NetFlix customer base?  Does L3 even service a home user market,
in the same vein as Comcast or Verizon?