nanog mailing list archives

Re: Level 3 Communications Issues Statement Concerning Comcast's Actions

From: Brandon Galbraith <brandon.galbraith () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:52:02 -0600

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Mark Wall <ospfisisis () gmail com> wrote:

Between the lines: Comcast wants to end mutual peering agreements (due to:
ratios, politics , greed) but we are going to spin it due to net neutrality
 making it main stream media and hoping we can get comcast clients to
complain...

Not the worse angle we've seen

Is L3 really pushing more streaming traffic than LLNW? Is ending
settlement-free peering with Google (Youtube) coming down the pipeline?

--
Brandon Galbraith
US Voice: 630.492.0464