nanog mailing list archives

Re: Problems at HE.net?

From: "tico" <tico-nanog () raapid net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 01:44:00 -0600

I have equipment in Fremont-2 that seems to be unaffected. I'm also
currently in town (upgrade time) and can kick machines or provide
temporary hosting at my cab if need be...

Unfortunately, I don't currently have any more info to add. :(

-Tico

I was trying to use http://bgp.he.net a few minutes ago. No dice.

Jeff