nanog mailing list archives

Re: eur.army.mil net ops contact?

From: Nils Kolstein <nils.kolstein () sscplus nl>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:57:07 +0200

There is not. The various branches we worked with wouldn't touch it unless the ticket originated internally. Once that
happened, we found them to be very cooperative and helpful.

Another note - each branch is separate for the most part. If you're having problems reaching the Army, Navy, National Guard,
etc..., they're pretty much independent and you need to work each one separately.

--
Marc

Actually, there is the Defense Information Systems Agency which provides support for all branches and partners (NATO etc..). Check http://www.disa.mil/contact/

I don't know if this contact page accepts issues from outside the US MIL organization (as Marc posted), but you might give it a try.

Nils Kolstein