nanog mailing list archives

Re: useful bgp example

From: "Jason J. W. Williams" <williamsjj () digitar com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:11:57 -0600

I'd recommend BGP4 Inter-Domain Routing in the Internet by Stewart. Was very helpful when I was learning.

-J
--------
Jason J. W. Williams, COO/CTO
DigiTar
williamsjj () digitar com

V: 208.343.8520
F: 208.322.8522
M: 208.863.0727

www.digitar.com

On May 17, 2010, at 6:53 PM, Doug Barton wrote:

On 05/17/10 17:15, Ravi Pina wrote:

I think Internet Routing Architectures (2nd Edition) by Bassam
Halab is also a must have.  Read that and hopefully the scope of
the work ahead will be brought into focus that you'll hire
someone to do it correctly and document and possibly train you
and/or your staff.

I agree completely, and wish that more people applied that same line of
reasoning to other things, like, oh, say, DNS perhaps? :)

Doug

--

                      -- Propellerheads

!SIG:4bf1e5a8162722700917759!