nanog mailing list archives

Re: CSIRT - Backbone Security : Runtime Monitoringand DynamicReconfiguration for Intrusion Detection Systems

From: Guillaume FORTAINE <gfortaine () live com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 03:51:18 +0100

This is really not funny.

Especially coming from a monkey with a "fixurpc" pattern in his email
address. My friend, I believe that I can give you a serious course in
Computer Architecture ;) !

Best Regards,

Guillaume FORTAINE

On 03/18/2010 03:11 AM, Joe wrote:
 Ok, off topic, but hey, its St.Patricks day gotta have a laugh.

 <off_topic_sarcasm>
 His responses remind me of this fellow in Nigeria. He (Prince Tatobany)
 really needed my help, and thankfully I was there to lend a hand. Hopefully
 someone will help him out with his endeavors and his spam ^h^h^h^h
 information.
 </off_topic_sarcasm>

 Regards,
 -Joe