nanog mailing list archives

Re: CSIRT - Backbone Security : Runtime Monitoring and Dynamic Reconfiguration for Intrusion Detection Systems

From: Jorge Amodio <jmamodio () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:29:50 -0600

What happened, the old OEM PowerPC cellphone gig didn't work out ?

Seriously the Obeseus document you keep promoting is 100% useless.

Cheers
Jorge

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Guillaume FORTAINE <gfortaine () live com> wrote:
Misses, Misters,

Let me introduce myself : Guillaume FORTAINE, Engineer in Computer
Science. Me and my partners, INVEA-TECH (please see the attached file
invea.pdf) [0] and Cognitive Security (please see the attached file
cs.pdf) [1], are currently working on High-Speed Network Security
Solutions.