nanog mailing list archives

Re: Call for papers: ISP-10, USA, July 2010

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:47:30 -0500

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:26:14PM -0500, James Heralds wrote:
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with
your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in information
security, cryptography, privacy, and related areas.

Call for papers: ISP-10, USA, July 2010

This is a scam "conference".  The spammers behind it have
been hitting Usenet newsgroups for some time and are now targeting
[many] mailing lists.  I'm looking into it along with a few other
people and we will eventually be putting out something reasonably
coherent and complete about it, but in the meantime, I recommend
blacklisting this spammer's email address.

---Rsk