nanog mailing list archives

Re: Qwest DNS Problems?

From: Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:44:18 -0600

On 3/10/2010 9:40 PM, Daniel wrote:
Did anyone notice any issues with Qwest DNS the past hour or two? We've had
users with intermittent issues and the weird thing is while they can't
resolve certain domains within Qwest's network I can query the same DNS
servers from outside of Qwest's network and the names resolve just fine.

Sounds like their DHCP servers have a bad default domain name or some such.

--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs