nanog mailing list archives

Re: List of a useful tools for network architects

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja () bogus com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:52:37 -0700

On 06/21/2010 08:46 PM, Joel Jaeggli wrote:
There was a lightning talk on Netdot at Nanog 48 I'd take a look at the presentation and the the website. It's quite
useful from the documentation and discovery standpoint

meh, it was nanog 49, and the link is:

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog49/presentations/Tuesday/Vicente-netdot-presentation-nanog49.pdf

https://netdot.uoregon.edu/trac/

After the initial whit board I generally sit down and document what we're going to build then we build a transition
plan the covers the activities based on the docs and move on from there.

Joel's iPad