nanog mailing list archives

RE: Software router

From: "Dennis Burgess" <dmburgess () linktechs net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:16:12 -0500

RouterOS does run in virtual environments, super small, and has BGP,
OSPF, firewalling, etc., all built right in.

Dennis Burgess, CCNA, Mikrotik Certified Trainer, MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE,
MTCTCE, MTCUME
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training - Author of "Learn RouterOS"