nanog mailing list archives

Re: North Korea conflict with US and South Korea could spark cyber war

From: khatfield () socllc net
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 00:46:28 +0000

/agree

Looks like a stunt to drive traffic to his blog unless he actually has something to back this up.

Mr. Wallace: I think I speak for a majority of the members on this list when I say that we are busy enough dealing with
real business. Please do not sacrifice the professionalism of this list for baseless predictions or PR.