nanog mailing list archives

Re: v6 bgp peer costs?

From: "Elmar K. Bins" <elmi () 4ever de>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:03:40 +0200

mleber () he net (Mike Leber) wrote:

You can get a free IPv6 BGP tunnel from Hurricane Electric at
http://tunnelbroker.net

We have tunnel servers spread through out the world, so typically the
nearest server has reasonably low latency from your location.

Of course our main business is selling wholesale native IPv6 and IPv4
transit, however you don't have to be a paying customer to use our free
service.