nanog mailing list archives

Re: XO feedback

From: Net <funkyfun () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 08:21:59 -0400

Thanks for reaching out Brian. We'll certainly keep Saavis in mind and
advise as deemed fit.

Regards,

On 7/1/10, Bellis, Brian <Brian.Bellis () savvis net> wrote:
Dear Funky Fun,

Have you consider Savvis for IP transit.  We are a Tier 1 IP backbone
provider operating AS-3561.  We announce approximately 23% of all
internet routes on our backbone and are privately peered with all other
Tier 1 providers meaning we don't buy upstream to gain access to routes.
We are very price competitive and offer fixed and burstable pricing.  We
are located in virtually every telehouse across the US and have PoPs in
London, Paris, Frankfurt and Amsterdam.

No pressure here and no need to respond if you are not interested.  Just
wanted to give you another option you may have not considered.  Thank
you.

Best regards,

Brian

Brian Bellis | Sr. Sales Director Service Providers

Savvis
2355 Dulles Corner Blvd, Herndon, VA 20171
Office: 703.667.6254 | Mobile: 202.997.1336 | Fax: 703.880.7239

E-mail: brian.bellis () savvis net

www.savvis.net