nanog mailing list archives

UC phone system for Haiti (was Katrina Response)

From: "rar" <rar () syssrc com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:23:42 -0500

I am willing to help/lead this effort.

Bob Roswell
System Source
broswell () syssrc com
(410) 771-5544 ext 4336

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynold Guerrier [mailto:reygue () gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 5:39 PM
To: Rodney Joffe
Cc: nanog () nanog org
Subject: Re: Katrina response, private and public

To any of you who wants to help:

We would like to provide to the haitian government a UC systems with
several
branches:

   - President office:                                                10
   Endpoints
   - PM office:
10
   endpoints
   - 12 mayor city hall offices:   3 for each :               36
endpoints
   - Ministries    (9 differents locations 3 for each)       27
   - Communications Center                                     20
   - emergency Clusters                                          14

Total
117 endpoints

Redundant communications.

So if someone can provide recommendations, equipment, skilled technician
for
that it would be fine.

Reynold

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Rodney Joffe <rjoffe () centergate com>