nanog mailing list archives

Re: DIMACS/CCICADA Workshop on Secure Routing

From: Steven Bellovin <smb () cs columbia edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:59:18 -0500

On Jan 18, 2010, at 9:56 PM, Jeroen Massar wrote:

Steven Bellovin wrote:
Note: we really want ops clue!

DIMACS/CCICADA Workshop on Secure Routing

 February 22 - 24, 2010

I recognize those dates.... they match NANOG48, I guess we can guess
where people will be thus: Austin, Texas and not New Jersey (magical
routing properties still doesn't allow people to be at two places at
once unfortunately...)

Might want to move those dates around a bit...

Probably not possible at this point, but yes, I should have realized that, especially given that I do have both on my
calendar and I explained that I wouldn't be at NANOG because...

Oops.