nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast IPv6 Trials

From: John Jason Brzozowski <john_brzozowski () cable comcast com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:19:42 -0500

On 1/27/10 5:00 PM, "Bill Fehring" <lists () billfehring com> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:52, John Jason Brzozowski
<john_brzozowski () cable comcast com> wrote:
There was an adjustment that was required on our end.  It is in place.
Great, got it working, thanks!  ...partially Safari/OSX's fault, but
mostly mine for not realizing what was going on quickly enough.

Do you have any form of IPv6 connectivity?  If yes, this is why you are
seeing the same portal.  This will clear up shortly.
Yeah... for now that's a Hurricane Electric tunnel, but native v6 over
DOCSIS 3 would be way cooler, not to belittle the amazing efforts of
HE.
[jjmb] native, dual-stack is exactly one of the approaches we will be
trialing.

-Bill

John Jason Brzozowski
Comcast Cable
e) mailto:john_brzozowski () cable comcast com
o) 609-377-6594
m) 484-962-0060